The DE7400-MM from GE Security is a Two Port Gigabit Ethernet Repeater, (1) 850Nm, MM, 4 Fibers. The IFS DE7400 Series Gigabit Ethernet 2-port transceiver is designed to transmit and receive 1000 Mbps data over fiber or 10/100/1000 Mbps data over CAT5e electrical cable. It is available in any combination of electrical or optical ports. The DE7400 is environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. Loss of optical link contact closure for remote alarm sensing. Status indicating LEDs for power and data activity are present at the RJ-45 connector. At the fiber optic transceiver end, link and data LEDs provide operational status. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, requiring no optical adjustments. The modules are available in stand-alone only.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Electrical Port
- 1000 BASE-FX Optical Port
- Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data
- Designed to Meet Full Compliance with the Environmental
- Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock
- Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage
- Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2
- No In-field Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- Loss of Optical Link Contact Closure
- Distances up to 28 km (17 miles)
- SC Optical Connectors Standard
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.