The DE7200-S from GE Security is an Optical Ethernet Media Converter, (1) 1300Nm (1) Cat. The IFS DE7200 Series Ethernet 2 port transceiver is designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over multimode, singlemode optical fiber, or electrical. The IFS DE7200 Series will function as a 10 Mbps Ethernet link, or as a 100 Mbps Ethernet link without any adjustments. The DE7200 Series is environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. Loss of optical link contact closure for remote alarm sensing. Status indicating LED’s for power and data rate are present at the RJ-45 connector. At the fiber optic transceiver end, link and data LEDs provide operational status. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no optical adjustments. The modules are available in stand-alone only.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 TX Electrical Port
- 100 FX Optical Port
- Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data
- Distances up to 37 km (23 miles)
- Designed to Meet Full Compliance with the Environmental
- Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock
- Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage
- Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2
- Multimode and Singlemode Versions Available
- SC Optical Connectors Standard
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- Loss of Optical Link Contact Closure
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.