Computer controlled 8-channel patient-isolated biological amplifier and analogue filter system, CE marked according to the Medical Device Directive. The system comprises a main amplifier unit, a remote active head-box and dedicated Windows compatible control software (operators manual and software updates are available here).
Multiple D360 systems can be connected to a single computer (via a single serial port) to allow multiples of 8 channels to be controlled through a single software interface.
The D360 is ideally suited to research or diagnostic use, as an electroencephalography amplifier (EEG), electromyography amplifier (EMG) or evoked potential amplifier (EP).
- Individual or grouped control of the gain and filtering characteristics of amplifier channels
- Impedance checking feature allows tri-colour LEDs to indicate problems with any electrodes
- Notch filter (factory set to 50Hz or 60Hz). Large range of low-cut and high-cut band-pass filter settings
- Overall gain of x100 to x2,000,000 with outputs at the front (BNC) or rear (D-type) of the main unit
- Includes software control of amplifier settings
- Typically used as an multi-channel EEG amplifier or multi-channel EMG amplifier
- Compatible with our D175 Electrode resistance meter
- NEW Support for control by CED Signal (v4.09) and Spike2 software
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista and 7 (inc. 64 bit) compatible control software included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.