The IFS D2315 series data transceivers provide drop and repeat transmission of half-duplex (4-wire) EIA RS-485 data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers feature optical “drop & repeat” capability that allows the user to easily configure the network operation. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. The D2315 series transceivers can be used as line-terminating devices with these modules. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive data status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Data rates up to 200 kbps NRZ
- Data Re-clocking
- Transparent to Data Encoding / Compatible with
- Major Data Protocols
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- 4-Wire (Half-Duplex)
- True Tri-State Output
- Distances up to 20 Miles (33 km)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.