The D2100WDM-R3 is a data repeater from GE Security that is ideally suited to provide powerful repeat and drop transmission of duplex and simplex EIA RS232/RS-422 data signals over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The D2100WDM-R3 data repeater comes with power/transmitter/receiver data status LED indicators, solid-state automatic resettable current limiters, a 100,000hr MTBF, as well as IPC standard circuit board support, and hot-swappable modules. The D2100WDM-R3 data repeater also features NTCIP compatibility, drop/repeat network architecture, a 100kbps data rate, plus an 850nm wavelength, a 26 mile distance range, and a 14dB power budget. This data repeater is designed user friendly, and is suitable for promoting exceptional operating functions with ease.
- Meets EIA RS-232/422 Specifications
- NTCIP Compatible
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- Data rates up to 100 kbps
- Integrated WDM for Greater Product Reliability
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 26 Miles (42 km)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.