The IFS® D2100 Series data transceivers provide drop and repeat transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS-422 data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers feature optical “drop & repeat” capability that allows the user to easily configure the network operation. The transceivers are transparent to data protocol. The transceivers are also compatible with the IFS D1010 Series data transceivers. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive data status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- Meets EIA RS-232/422 Specifications (Simplex or Duplex)
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- Transparent to Data Encoding/Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- Data Rates up to 100 Kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- NTCIP Compatible
- Integrated WDM for Greater Product Reliability
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 26 Miles (42 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.