The IFS D19100SHR series Self-Healing Ring Transceiver unit is a fully-digital transceiver designed for implementing traffic signalization/communications data networks of the highest possible reliability. Unlike competing products, the multiple-master capability of this series provides full protection against the possibility of a single point of failure, significantly enhancing the reliability and availability of the network. Primary and alternate-master transceiver units may be either co-located or diversity located, and the data input/output interconnection to the primary and alternatemaster units is achieved by the use of a simple “Y” electrical cable. Full data re-clocking and regeneration permit an almost unlimited number of transceiver/ controller units to be used within the network. These environmentally hardened transceivers are ideal for use in unconditioned out-of-plant or roadside installations. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, and these units are available in either stand-alone or rack mount configurations.
- Unique Multiple-Master Capability Eliminates the Possibility of a Single Point of Failure within the Network; No Need for Costly Node Processors or External Switching Equipment and Custom Software
- Simple “Y” Electrical Cable Provides Data Interconnect
- Between Primary and Alternate-Master Transceiver Units
- Robust Design Assures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant/Roadside Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of All Critical Operating Parameters
- Full Data Re-clocking and Regeneration: No Limit as to the Number of Transceiver Units Used Within the Network
- User-Configurable Optical & Electrical Anti-Streaming Provides Network Protection Against Faulty Streaming Controller Operation
- NTCIP Compatible
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- User-Selectable Local or Master operation and DTE or DCE Interface Ensures Ease of Installation and Maximum Versatility
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.