The IFS D1800 Series contact closure transceiver provides one-way or bi-directional transmission of contact closure over one or two multimode or singlemode optical fibers. The transceiver has a contact input and a 0.5 amp contact output. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive status indicating LED’s for monitoring confirmation of contact closure. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- Transmits a Single Contact Closure in One or Two Directions
- Distances up to 37 Miles (60 km)
- 24 VDC, 0.5 Amp Relay Output, Normally Open
- Point-to-Point Transmission Architecture
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Status LED Indicators
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable
- Solid-State Current Limiters
- Contact Input
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.