The D1300 is an RS485 data transceiver from GE Security that can be used in areas for delivering point to point reliable transmission of half duplex EIA RS-485 tri-state data signals over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The D1300 data transceiver comes with a hot-swappable rack module, a 20 mile distance, true tri-state output support, as well as 2-wire support, and point to point network architecture. The D1300 data transceiver also features transparent data encoding, a 400kbps NRZ data re-clocking data rate, power/transmitter/receiver data status LED indicators, plus circuit board standard support. This data transceiver is suitable for many locations, and can be installed into place with ease.
- Meets EIA RS-485 Specifications
- Power, Transmitter and Receiver Data Status LED Indicators
- Data rates up to 400 kbps NRZ Data Re-clocking
- Transparent to Data Encoding / Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- Point-to-Point Network Architecture
- 2-Wire (Half-Duplex)
- True Tri-State Output
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 20 Miles (33 km)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.