The CVC from Cyrex is a VGA to BNC converter. This VGA to BNC converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. You can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your CRT ,TV monitor. It convert your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or any other viewing device that uses standard BNC (RCA) connector with this simple external device.
- TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the Web
- Connects your DVR with VGA output to existing TV or CRT monitor
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Input port: VGA (DB15)
- Dual output ports: composite video (BNC connector), VGA (DB15)
- Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible
See any errors on this page? Let us know.