The COMHDMI from Speco is a component ideo to HDMI converter with local loop component output.
- Component video to HDMI converter with lock loop component input
- Convert component video (YPbPr) & stereo/digital (SPDIF) audio to HDMI display
- Built-in local component video loop output with stereo/digital (SPDIF) audio
- Encodes analog stereo audio or digital audio onto the video signal for HDMI audio and video
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p
- Built-in auto AGC for picture quality
- Supports NTSC & PAL video systems
- 5VDC (power supply included)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.