The CNTB offers a convenient and cost effective solution to transmitting video signal over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables. Designed with a 10” pigtail, the CNTB allows you to connect cameras to DVR/ Mux without space restraints. Feature Highlights: - Up to 1800ft (B/W), Up to 1200 ft (Color) - Connect up to 4 cameras per CAT5 cable - Passive, no power required - Streamlined compact design - Flexible 10” pigtail conveniently connects multiple Baluns to DVR / Multiplexer - Polarity identification label - Warranty: 3 Years * Actual distance may be shorter if used in conjunction with DVR CNTB Spec Sheet Applications: - Eliminates costly coaxial cables - Multiple cameras per cable - Utilize existing structured cabling infrastructure.
- Automatic Video Compensation(AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustment
- Up to 6,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Video present LED for each channel provides convenient diagnostic help
- Built-in auto-range AC power supply compatible with virtually all AC voltages
- 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.