The 9780 System is a full-featured video matrix switching control system that allows users to view and control up to 4,096 cameras and 512 monitors on a single node. Expanded monitor capacity in the matrix bay allows implementation of larger systems with a smaller footprint (less hardware) than other matrix systems.
The base con?guration for the 9780 System is made up of a central processing unit (CC1), matrix switching bay(s) (MXBs) with video input/output modules, and keyboard controllers (KBDs). Optional components can be added to enhance system capabilities.
Precon?gured, prepackaged systems make installation fast and simple. The 9780 System features a user-friendly Windows-based management system, which allows for easy system programming and maintenance.
Macros allow activation of events based on schedule or alarm. Macros may call system wide sequences (tours); activate preset positions on properly equipped cameras; and activate external relays to control auxiliary functions such as locking doors (additional equipment may be required).
The 9780 System also includes built-in video loss detection and system diagnostic features, indicated by LEDs on the front panel of the matrix bay. Flash technology incorporated into the system design allows for easier system maintenance and upgrades.
Optional DVR management allows DVRs to be controlled directly from the system keyboards. Suitable DVRs can be monitored for operational conditions ensuring continuous recording.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- High Density Architecture Supports up to 512 Cameras and 32 Monitors in Each Bay
- Control up to 4,096 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node or Expand Camera Capacity with a Multi-Node System (up to 24 Nodes)
- Full System Reports From CM9700-MGR Provide System Wiring and Configuration Details
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- System Diagnostic LEDs Displayed on Front Panel
- Flash Technology Eases System Maintenance and Upgrades
- Logical Camera Selection and Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer and DVR Control Through Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection
- Windows -Based System Management Software (Windows 2000, XP) Includes Multilingual Menus and On-Screen Help
- Factory Tested Prepackaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Powerful Macro Programming
- Remote Viewing and Control over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.