The CM9765-192X16 is a powerful matrix switching control system from Pelco which is designed to offer advanced switching options and capabilities with its highly sophisticated features. The CM9765-192X16 matrix switching control system comes with 192 video inputs, 16 video outputs, a heavy duty and reliable construction, as well as fully functioning control panels and monitors. The CM9765-192X16 matrix control system is able to enhance a system setup, and comes powerful and easy to operate or all users.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- High-Density Architecture Supports up to 256 Cameras and 16 Monitors in Each Bay
- Control up to 2,048 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node or Expand Camera Capacity with a Multi-Node System (up to 24 Nodes)
- Full System Reports From CM9700-MGR Provide System Wiring and Con?guration Details
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- System Diagnostic LEDs Displayed on Front Panel
- Flash Technology Eases System Maintenance and Upgrades
- Logical Camera Selection and Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer and DVR Control Using the Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection
- Windows -Based System Management Software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) Includes Multilangual Menus and On-Screen Help
- Factory Tested Prepackaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Powerful Macro Programming
See any errors on this page? Let us know.