The CM9760-MDA is a master distribution amplifier that inserts a time-date and a programmable title of up to 24 characters on 1-16 video signals. Each of the sixteen video inputs has four fully independent video outputs. Each video output is selectable to include or exclude time-date and title generation.
- Stand-alone use, with keyboard programming
- Accepts text messages (RS-232/RS-422) from third-party systems for insertion onto any video channel
- 16 ground-isolated video inputs per unit
- 4 video outputs per input
- Includes video amplification
- Includes easy-to-use Windows programming package
See any errors on this page? Let us know.