The CM9760-KBD-US is a desktop keyboard from Pelco with a US power cord which offers a maximum flexibility for the control of camera call up and pan/tilt/dome operations. The CM9760-KBD-US desktop keyboard comes with 6 control keys, a joystick with vector solving/variable speed, a control zoom knob for the joystick, plus 24 programmable soft keys, and 3 lens control keys. The CM9760-KBD-US desktop keyboard also features a position/pattern preset control, an auxiliary operation, a download function key configuration for to and from other keyboards, as well as 4 lines of keyboard options and an information/LCD display. This excellent desktop keyboard offers a joystick device with additional lens control functions in a handy position for a 1 handed operation.
- Variable-Speed, Vector-Solving Joystick for PTZ and Dome Control
- Joystick Zoom Control Knob
- 24 Programmable Soft Keys, 6 Control Keys, and 3 Lens Control Keys
- LCD Display Provides 4 Lines of Keyboard Information and Options
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auxiliary Operation
- Download Function Key Configurations to and from Other CM9760-KBD Keyboards, through the CM9700 System, or through the CM9700-MGR Software
- Desktop Models Available with a White Finish (CM9760-KBD) or a Black Finish (CM9760-KBD-B)
- Also Available as a Rack-Mount Model (CM9760-KBR)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.