The CM9760-CDU-T is a high performance matrix code distribution unit from Pelco which is specially manufactured to offer high operation within a system that uses any RS-422 serial communications. The CM9760-CDU-T matrix code is able to offer up to 16 channels of RS-244 transmission only, and is designed to be used for the installation of dome and pan/tilt receivers in a home run or star configuration. The CM9760-CDU-T matrix code also features 16 x 3 point screw terminal connectors, and provides up to 16 driver outputs for the continuous monitoring of standby and active CC1s.
- Two 8-Position, RJ-45 Parallel Connectors Provide an Input from a Controller and an Output for an Additional
- Daisy-Chained CDU Unit
- Sixteen 3-Position Screw Terminal Connectors Used to Output 16 RS-422 Transmit-Only Code Lines
- Allows for Home Run (Star) Type Wiring of PTZ Data Lines
- Standard 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Line Input (Auto-Ranging)
- Provides 16 Driver Outputs Continuous monitoring of active and standby CC1s
See any errors on this page? Let us know.