The CM9700UTP32A-US is a 32 channel active Hub from Pelco which is able to offer high quality operation within a large variety of applications. The CM9700UTP32A-US hub can be easily connected with the TW3032-PATCH1 patch panel, and features Coaxitron® control support up to 750ft, easy termination properties, 4000ft support of motion color/black/white video, NTSC/PAL/SECAM support, ribbon cable connection of a CM9780-MXB, as well as adaptive technology for eliminating manual adjustments. The CM9700UTP32A-US hub also features inbuilt surge suppression, and provides an effortless installation process that can help save time and money.
- Adaptive Technology Eliminates Manual Adjustments
- Full Motion Color/Black and White Video up to 4,000 Feet (1,219 Meters)
- Supports Coaxitron® Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures and Domes
- Video Ribbon Cable Connectors for Connecting to a CM9780-MXB
- Each Channel Has a BNC Connector for Video Output
- Easy Termination with the RJ-45 UTP Connectors
- Optional Patch Panels Convert RJ-45 Connections to Individual Screw Terminal Connections Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Power Supply with an IEC 320-C13 Socket for Interchangeable AC Power Cords (US, UK, AU, EU)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.