The CM6800E-KIT are expansion cables from Pelco which is specially designed to be used for the CM6800E switcher. The CM6800E-KIT expansion cables are strongly constructed to provide high quality operation within a variety of applications. The CM9700UTP32A-US expansion cables also offer lightweight handling, and provides a cost effective solution to keep the system fully functioning at all times for high operation and convenience.
- 48 Video Inputs, 8 Video Outputs; Can Be Expanded to 96 x 16
- Inputs Allow for Viewing and Control of Cameras, Domes, PTZs, Multiplexers, and Other Devices
- Includes Multiple Language Menus and On-Screen Text
- Video Inputs 1-40 Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping with Switches on Rear Panel
- Supports Coaxitron® and RS-422 Camera Control
- Password Protected Menu Programming
- Windows®-Based Manager Software
- System Partitioning Prevents Unauthorized Viewing and Control
- Wide Selection of Peripheral Components, Including Keyboards, Alarm Boxes, and Relay Boxes
- Macro Programming and Event Timers Automate System Operation
- Multiple Built-in ASCII Communication Ports
- Remote Viewing and Control Over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet™
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.