The CM6800E Matrix switcher/controller is a very affordable solution for medium-sized matrix switch applications. This fully integrated and highly versatile cross-point matrix switcher provides switching and control from any one of up to 18 keyboards. This switcher can also be used to control other devices, such as Genex (tm) multiplexers. The CM6800E provides easy to use, password protected, on-screen programming menus. Eight languages are supported.
- 48 Video Inputs, 8 Video Outputs; Can Be Expanded to 96 x 16
- Inputs Allow for Viewing and Control of Cameras, Domes, PTZs, Multiplexers and Other Devices
- Includes Multiple Language Menus and On-Screen Text
- Video Inputs 1-40 Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping with Switches on Rear Panel
- Supports Coaxitron (tm) and RS-422 Camera Control
- Password Protected Menu Programming
- Windows (tm) -Based Manager Software
- System Partitioning Prevents Unauthorized Viewing and Control
- Wide Selection of Peripheral Components, Including Keyboards, Alarm Boxes and Relay Boxes
- Macro Programming and Event Timers Automate System Operation
- Multiple Built-in ASCII Communication Ports
- Remote Viewing and Control Over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet ™
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.