The B7720AT-EST is an audio broadcast grade fiber transmission system from GE Security that can be used to support 1-way audio transmission over a single multimode fiber. The B7720AT-EST fiber transmission system comes with a 70dB audio SNR, a 20Hz to 15kHz frequency response, a 13 dB optical budget, as well as a 33kHz audio sampling rate. The B7720AT-EST fiber transmission system also features 24-bit audio processing, a quality construction, balanced/unbalanced audio, plus a < 0.01% THD. This fiber transmission system is designed for long term operation, and can be installed with ease.
- One-way audio transmission over one multimode fiber
- 24-bit audio processing
- 20 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Balanced or unbalanced audio
- 13 dB optical budget
- 70 dB audio SNR
- 33 kHz audio sampling rate
- THD < 0.01%
- Operating distance up to 27 miles (43 km)
- Standalone or rack configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.