The B7703VT-RFC is an S-Video fiber transmission system from GE Security that can promote support for chrominance and luminance signals that are used in Pro A/V S-Video systems. The B7703VT-RFC fiber transmission system comes with solid state short circuit protection, a laser emitter, an optical AGC, as well as standalone/rack configurations. The B7703VT-RFC fiber transmission system also features an aluminium construction, a 27 mile operating distance, a 13dB optical budget, plus a simple installation. This fiber transmission system is designed for long term operations, and can be installed with ease.
- One-way video transmission over one single-mode fiber
- Pro A/V applications
- Luminance (Y) and chrominance (C) component video
- 8 MHz video bandwidth per component
- S-Video DIN input and output connectors
- Optical AGC
- 13 dB optical budget
- Operating distance up to 27 miles (43 km)
- Standalone or rack configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.