The B742AVT-RSTL is a fiber transmission system from GE Security that can deliver 1-way audio and video transmission over 1 multimode fiber. The B742AVT-RSTL transmission system comes with unbalanced/balanced audio, 10-bit video processing, a 67dB video SNR, a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, as well as a 13dB optical budget. The B742AVT-RSTL fiber transmission system also features an inbuilt 1.0kHz test generator, 24-bit audio processing, a 90dB audio SNR, plus an inbuilt optical power meter. This powerful transmission system is ideal for most areas, and can perform at high standards for delivering optimal transmission signals.
- One-way video and audio transmission over one multimode fiber
- Exceeds EIA-250C Short Haul Standard
- 10-bit video processing
- 24-bit audio processing
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Balanced or unbalanced audio
- 13 dB optical budget
- Video SNR >67 dB
- 90 dB audio SNR
- Built-in 1.0 kHz test generator
- Built-in optical power meter
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.