The B722AT-RSTL is a 2 channel audio high performance transmission system from GE Security that is designed to deliver 1-way audio transmission over a single multimode fiber. The B722AT-RSTL fiber transmission system comes with a 33 kHz audio sampling rate, a THD < 0.06%, 24-bit audio processing, as well as balanced or unbalanced audio. The B722AT-RSTL transmission system also features a 13 dB optical budget, a 20 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response, a compact size, plus a 70 dB audio SNR, and a well adaptive design. This transmission system can perform at high standards, and can be used within a variety of setups with ease.
- One-way audio transmission of two audio channels over one multimode fiber
- 24-bit audio processing
- 20 Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Balanced or unbalanced audio
- 13 dB optical budget
- Audio SNR >90 dB
- 52 kHz audio sampling rate
- THD < 0.006%
- Built-in audio test generator
See any errors on this page? Let us know.