Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Up to 900ft
- Kit includes Transmitter (CBVGA-T), Receiver (CBVGA-R) and power supplies
- Built-in Contrast and Brightness adjustment
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85Hz
- VGA signal over one CAT5 cable
- Extends HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cablesr
- Transmission range up to 200ft at 1080i, 90ft at 1080P resolution
- Kit includes transmitter (CHDMI-T) and Receiver (CHDMI-R)
- No power need for distance under 90ft
- External power supply needed for receiver if transmission range exceeds 90ft
- Quick and cost effective way to connect CCTV cameras via UTPCAT5 / 6 wires
- B/W video signal up to 1,800ft, Color up to 1,200ft
- Surge protection with Ground connection
- Quick and secure connection via pressure tab
- Passive, no power required
- 16 Screw Terminal to 16 BNC
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Brightness Adjustment
- Enables Ful Color Video Transmission up to 1200 Feet
- 16 UTP Terminal Inputs
- 16 BNC Composite Video Outputs
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation
- 1U Rack Mountable Panel
- Built in IR control, IR signal can be selected at either the TX or RX side
- Max. Data Rate- 10.2Gbps
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant
- Transmission range up to 180Ft using CAT5e/6, 210Ft. using CAT6a cable at 1080p@60Hz@24bit
- Audio support up to LPCM 7.1 , Dolby TrueHD , DTS-HD MA.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.