One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
Comelit, CBVGA, VGA Balun Transceiver Kit, VGA x 1 + RJ45 x 1, Distance up to 900ft max, Power supplies included, Supports up to 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Up to 900ft
- Kit includes Transmitter (CBVGA-T), Receiver (CBVGA-R) and power supplies
- Built-in Contrast and Brightness adjustment
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85Hz
- VGA signal over one CAT5 cable
- Extends HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cablesr
- Transmission range up to 200ft at 1080i, 90ft at 1080P resolution
- Kit includes transmitter (CHDMI-T) and Receiver (CHDMI-R)
- No power need for distance under 90ft
- External power supply needed for receiver if transmission range exceeds 90ft
- Quick and cost effective way to connect CCTV cameras via UTPCAT5 / 6 wires
- B/W video signal up to 1,800ft, Color up to 1,200ft
- Surge protection with Ground connection
- Quick and secure connection via pressure tab
- Passive, no power required
- 16 Screw Terminal to 16 BNC
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Brightness Adjustment
See any errors on this page? Let us know.