American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- 16 Screw Terminal to 16 BNC
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Brightness Adjustment
- Quick and cost effective way to connect CCTV cameras via UTPCAT5 / 6 wires
- B/W video signal up to 1,800ft, Color up to 1,200ft
- Surge protection with Ground connection
- Quick and secure connection via pressure tab
- Passive, no power required
- Extends HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cablesr
- Transmission range up to 200ft at 1080i, 90ft at 1080P resolution
- Kit includes transmitter (CHDMI-T) and Receiver (CHDMI-R)
- No power need for distance under 90ft
- External power supply needed for receiver if transmission range exceeds 90ft
- Up to 900ft
- Kit includes Transmitter (CBVGA-T), Receiver (CBVGA-R) and power supplies
- Built-in Contrast and Brightness adjustment
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85Hz
- VGA signal over one CAT5 cable
- Is a passive device which allows for the transmission of Video, audio and Pan & Tilt & Zoom or other modulated embedded bi-directional control signals over Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- This simple device needs no tools to install, just push and hold the locking buttons, insert the wire and release
See any errors on this page? Let us know.