The AO900-3-P is a 3dBi omni directional antenna from Trango which is designed to be used for 900MHz transceivers. The AO900-3-P antenna comes with a dipole for ground/plane independence, an independent swivel for orientation adjustments, a point to multipoint system, as well as a custom connector, and a 50w nominal impedance. The AO900-3-P directional antenna also features a polyurethane antenna whip, a polycarbonate swivel mechanism, plus a black colored exterior, and a < 2.0:1 VSWR. This omni-directional antenna is able to provide high use in a range of setups, and can easily deliver professional operation in many different locations.
- Features omni directional antenna that is high gained, linear polarized and used for 900 MHz transceiver
- Features a point-to-multipoint system that is good for up to 6 miles line-of-sight
- Omni antenna used at the head end of the SDR900H radio
- Uses custom connector that attaches directly to the PTZ-900 TX transmitters
- Offers an independent swivel for adjustable orientation
- Features dipole designed for ground – plane independence
- FCC part 15 and DOC (Canada) compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.