The ALM2064 is a 64 input alarm interface unit from Pelco designed to connect straight to the controller/matrix switcher System 6800 with a monitoring ability of up to 64 exterior alarm inputs. The ALM2064 alarm interface comes with 64 alarm contact inputs, uses an RS-485 communication interface, supervised/unsupervised alarm inputs, plus an auto-ranging power supply, and CM6800 matrix switcher connections. This high quality 64 input alarm interface is manufactured from high grade materials, and is perfect for a security and surveillance operation requiring a monitoring ability for a large number of alarms in a reliable and affordable way.
- 64 Alarm Contact Inputs
- Connects to the CM6800 Series Matrix Swtichers Using Pelco’s M Protocol
- Uses RS-485 Communication Interface
- Multiple Units May be Cascaded to Provide Multiple Alarm Contact Points on a Single M Port Connection
- Alarm Inputs May be Configured for Supervised or Unsupervised Mode
- Supports Imports From Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.) Contacts
- Powered by an Auto-Ranging Power Supply
See any errors on this page? Let us know.