The AD5900-27-R is a prime feed 27dBi dish antenna from Trango which is designed to provide users with right hand polarization for use with a receiver of 5.8GHz. The AD5900-27-R antenna comes with a four mile line of sight, a 12 system limit, a tower/pole mounting options, a low noise amplifier, a filter, plus an aluminium construction for all weather conditions. The AD5900-27-R antenna also features a 5dB axial ratio, a 150MHz bandwidth, a 6.5dB cascade gain, plus a 25dB front to back ratio. This antenna is able to be used in many different applications, and is designed to provide high operation for long term installations.
- Includes low-noise amplifier and filter in feedhorn assembly
- Features a sturdy mounting system ideal for tower or pole mounting
- Allows 4-mile range with the FalconPlus TM
- Features right hand polarization is best for propagation in all weathers
- Antenna constructed using aluminum
- Designed for use with FalconPlusTM, VRX5900TM receivers
See any errors on this page? Let us know.