The 9910VMPD2-T-R is a 10 channel video multiplexer from GE Security that can offer simultaneous transmitting of real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9910VMPD2-T-R video multiplexer comes with a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, optical AGC, 2-way transmission, 520TV resolution, as well as NTSC/PAL video format support. The 9910VMPD2-T-R video multiplexer also features a 10-20dB optical budget, inbuilt diagnostics, digital multiplexing technology, a user friendly design, plus a compact size. This video multiplexer is designed to promote high operating functions, and can be installed with ease.
- One-way video and two-way data transmission over one or two single mode fibers
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Supports multiprotocol data formats
- Field-selectable data format
- 10 to 20 dB optical budget
- SMARTS™ built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.