The 9910VMPD1-T-R is a 10 channel video multiplexer from GE Security that offers simultaneous transmitting of real-time, full frame monochrome and color signals over single mode optical fibers. The 9910VMPD1-T-R video multiplexer comes with 2-way transmission, 520TV resolution, a compact size, NTSC/PAL video format support, as well as a 10-20dB optical budget. The 9910VMPD1-T-R video multiplexer also features a 6.5MHz video bandwidth per channel, inbuilt diagnostics, optical AGC, digital multiplexing technology, plus a user friendly design. This video multiplexer is designed to promote high operation, and can be installed with ease into most applications.
- One-way video and two-way data transmission over one or two single mode fibers
- Digital multiplexing technology
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- >520 TV lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.5 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Supports multiprotocol data formats
- Field-selectable data format
- 10 to 20 dB optical budget
- SMARTS™ built-in diagnostics
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.