The GV-IP Decoder Box is designed to decode incoming IP streams from GeoVision and third-party IP devices, and displaying them on a digital or an analog monitor. To be used with only a monitor, the GV-IP Decoder Box provides a cost-effective solution for video surveillance as opposed to the traditional DVR and PC setup. The security administrator can monitor channels, take snapshots of critical moments, and pause at a channel when events occur, all through the supplied remote control. Connected GeoVision PTZ cameras such as GV-PTZ010D, GV-PT110D and GV-IP Speed Dome can also be controlled through GV-Joystick. Specifications: Video: Video Codec: H.264 Video Output at 60 Hz: High Definition: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p VGA: 640 x 480, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 768, 1366 x 768 Network: Interface: 10/100 Ethernet Protocol: TCP, RTSP Mechanical: IR Remote Control: Yes Connectors: Power 12V DC Jack Ethernet: RJ-45 Monitor Output: High Definition, VGA Local Storage & Firmware: USB slot (2.0 backward compatible, FAT32 format) Upgrade: SD card slot (for Class 6 or above, FAT32 format) General: Operation Temperature: 0 °C ~ 40 °C / 32 °F ~ 104 °F Operating Humidity: 20 % ~ 80 % Dimensions (W x H x D): 182.5 × 29 × 141.5 mm / 7.19 × 1.14 × 5.58 in Net Weight: 615 g / 1.36 lb Power: DC 12 V Power Consumption: 36 W (max. 3 A at 12V DC) Regulatory: CE, FCC compliant.
- Decode video streams in H.264 codec at a maximum frame rate of the IP device
- Decode up to 5 megapixel IP cameras
- Decode up to 64 IP streams
- Support for 10/100 Ethernet over LAN
- Support for single and sequential display
- VGA and High Definition Video outputs
- Video output resolution up to 1080p
- Support for GV-Joystick control of GV PTZ cameras (GV-PTZ010D and GV-PT110D) and GV-IP Speed Dome
- Support for remote firmware upgrade, IP address configuration and addition of new channel
- IR remote control
- SD card and USB drive for snapshot storage and firmware upgrade
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.