The MuxLab 500710 HD-SDI Fiber Extender Kit is designed to extend the transmission of uncompressed, un-encrypted HD-SDI video at data rates of up to 2.97 Gbps. Using a fiber optic cable, this Fiber Extender can transmit up to 1000’ (304.8 m) via a multi-mode cable or up to 19 mi (30 km) via a single-mode cable. Diagnostic LEDs in the 500710 HD-SDI Fiber Extender indicate the power and the signal status of the Fiber Extender. All things considered, this HD-SDI Fiber Extender Kit proves advantageous for professional video production, broadcasting, medical imaging, HD CCTV applications, etc.
- Extends transmission of uncompressed, un-encrypted HD-SDI video via fiber optic cables
- Transmission distances of up to 1000' (305 m) via a multi-mode cable or up to 19 mi (30 km) via a single-mode cable
- Data transfer rates up to 2.97 Gbps
- Power and signal status at a glance with diagnostic LEDs
- Includes 2 modules and 2 power supply units
- Includes a Hirose power cable for application that uses HD camcorders
- Hard plastic carry case for easy storage and transportation
- Suitable for use in video production, broadcasting, post-production, live events, medical imaging, mobile video, HD/SD routing, HD CCTV, etc.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.