The Muxlab HDMI Fiber Extender Kit from MuxLab is designed to transport DVI signals over extended distances using multimode fiber cables. The Extender Kit includes a transmitter and receiver as well as an IR sensor and emitter for remote control applications.
- Transmits HDMI signals to AV equipment up to a distance up to 1000' (305 m) via multi-mode cables
- Works with DVDs, projectors, PC, laptops, TVs, monitors, and plasma displays
- Point-to-point configuration
- Includes transmitter and receiver as well as IR sensor and emitter for remote applications
- Can be used with deep color equipment
- Suitable for use with commercial AV and digital signage systems, industrial video systems, classroom projector systems, interbuilding systems, and medical video systems
See any errors on this page? Let us know.