The MuxLab 500415 HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switch allows you to connect and/or distribute up to four (4) different HDMI sources to four (4) HDMI displays using Cat5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables.
Working in conjunction with MuxLab's HDMI / IR Receiver Baluns (500407 or 500417), the unit supports a distance up to 150 ft (46 m) at 1080p/8-bit and up to 90 ft (27 m) at 1080p/12-bit using Cat5E. The unit features an IR matrix and an IR control and includes four (4) IR-emitters with a wireless handheld remote control.
The MuxLab 500415 HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switch is ideal for use in commercial and residential A/V systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems and medical video systems.
- Connect and/or distribute up to four (4) different HDMI sources to four (4) HDMI displays using Cat5E/6
- Create a HDMI 1.3a 4x4 matrix via two (2) Cat5E/6 UTP cables
- Control options: push button, IR, USB, GUI & Web
- Supports IR matrix and IR control
- LED diagnostics - Power (blue) & interconnection matrix (green)
- 1U rack mountable
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.