The MuxLab HDMI Passive Extender Kit transmits HDMI and DVI-D signals via Cat5e or Cat6 UTP cables without the need for an external power supply. The HDMI kit includes a transmitter and receiver, both of which have a male HDMI connector at one end and 2 RJ45S connectors at the other end for a cable connection.
- For transmitting HDMI and DVI signals to any A/V equipment using Cat5e and Cat6 cables
- Transmits HD signals (1080p) up to 100' (45 m) via Cat5e cables and up to 150' (60 m) via Cat6 cables
- Eliminates the need for an external power supply
- Includes a transmitter and receiver
- Point-to-point configuration
- Useful for transmitting HDMI 3D content
- Used with deep color equipment
- Works with DVDs, plasma displays, projectors, monitors, PC, etc.
- Suitable for use with classroom projectors, digital signage systems, collaborative PC equipment, and medical information applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.