The MuxLab 500303 16-Port CATV Distribution Hub (110V) allows distribution of terrestrial broadband RF video (900 MHz bandwidth) to several RF receivers via Cat5 or higher unshielded twisted pair (UTP ) cables.
Working in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CATV baluns (500006 and 500302) and other standard RF video equipment, the hub provides a complete cabling solution. It features built-in gain amplification and port buffering and its RF amplifier enhances low power signals to ensure low insertion loss. Besides Cat5E/6 being a cheaper alternative to coaxial cabling, the use of the hub also makes changes and additions easier.
Supporting broadband CATV, VHF, FM, broadband Internet, and digital cable, the 16-port hub is ideal for use in apartments, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, and trading floors.
- 1X8 RF distribution using cost-effective Cat5 or better UTP cable
- Cost savings - eliminate costly coaxial cable
- Centralized cabling for greater control
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
- 900 MHz bandwidth
- Supports CATV, VHF, FM, Internet, & digital cable
- Bi-directional transmission for Internet (5-42 MHz)
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Works with other standard RF video equipment
- 1U rackmountable
- LED indicator - power (green)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.