The MuxLab 500301 8-Port CATV Distribution Hub (220-240V) allows distribution of terrestrial broadband RF video (bandwidth up to 900 MHz) to several RF receivers via Cat5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables.
Working in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CATV baluns (500006 and 500302) and other standard RF video equipment, the hub provides a complete cabling solution. It features built-in gain amplification and port buffering and its RF amplifier enhances low power signals to ensure low insertion loss. Besides Cat5E/6 being a cheaper alternative to coaxial cabling, the use of the hub also makes changes and additions easier.
Supporting broadband CATV, VHF, FM, broadband internet, and digital cable, the 8-port hub is ideal for use in apartments, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, and trading floors.
- 1X8 RF distribution using cost-effective Cat5 or better UTP cable
- Cost savings - eliminate costly coaxial cable
- Centralized cabling for greater control
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
- 900 MHz bandwidth
- Supports CATV, VHF, FM, Internet, & digital cable
- Bi-directional transmission for Internet (5-42 MHz)
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Works with other standard RF video equipment
- Desktop mountable
- LED indicator - power (green)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.