The MuxLab 500251 Component Video Hub (8 Ports, 220-240V) allows the distribution of one (1) full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and one (1) digital/analog audio source up to eight (8) ports. Modular RJ45 jacks are provided on both input and output, and the hub can be cascaded up to 2 levels.
The A/V hub can support up to 1000 ft (305 m) at 480i/p, up to 500 ft (152m) at 720p & 1080i/p, via Cat5 UTP cable. In addition to ground loop isolation on each port, the hub supports digital/analog audio on fourth twisted pair and can seamlessly integrate with MuxLab baluns (500050, 500051, 500052, 500053, 500054, 500055, 500056, and 500057).
Being compatible with DVD players, DVRs, A/V matrix switchers, DLP projectors, plasmas, monitors, and home theater equipment, the 500251 Component Video Hub is suitable for applications such as digital signage, boardroom systems, residential and commercial multi-display systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays, and in-store video.
- Allows the distribution of one (1) full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and one (1) digital/analog audio source up to eight (8) ports
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305 m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152 m) via Cat5
- Modular RJ45 jacks on input and output
- Cascadable up to two (2) levels
- Supports digital or analog audio on fourth twisted pair
- Ground loop isolation on every port
- LED diagnostics
- Dimensions - 9.13" x 6.75" x 1.75" (23.2 x 17.2 x 4.45 cm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.