The 500201 is a VideoEase audio and video distribution hub from Muxlab which is capable of allowing 1 S-Video or 2 baseband composite and 2 audio signals to be easily distributed to 8 different destinations via a twisted pair cable. The 500201 distribution hub comes with a 24dB video return loss, a 60dB crosstalk immunity, transparent transmission, NTSC/PAL support, as well as a compact size, and a green LED power diagnostic. The 500201 distribution hub also features a 3dB bandwidth, a 1000ft S-Video distance range, a 2200ft composite video distance range, plus 64 cascadable displays via a looping output. This professional distribution hub is easy to install, and comes ideal for video information displays, auditoriums, classrooms, lecture halls, retail kiosks, on-line advertising, hotel and convention centers, tradeshows, and airline information systems.
- Can distribute audio-video to eight displays
- Cascadable up to 64 displays via Looping Output
- Composite video up to 2200 feet (670m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- S-Video up to 1000 feet (300m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Supports up to 2 video and 2 audio channels
- Supports NTSC and PAL
See any errors on this page? Let us know.