The 500200 is an Audio-Video VideoEase distribution Hub from Muxlab that is able to allow the distribution of 2 baseband composite video signals, 1 S-Video signal, or 2 audio signals via a twisted pair cable to up to 8 destinations. The 500200 distribution hub comes with 64 cascadable displays via a looping output, a 2200ft composite video distance range, a 1000ft S-Video distance range, as well as NTSC/PAL support, and transparent transmission. The 500200 distribution hub also features a 3dB bandwidth, a 24dB video return loss, a 60dB crosstalk immunity, a green LED power diagnostic, and a compact size. This video distribution hub is effortless to install, and comes user friendly for airline information systems, hotel and convention centers, tradeshows, on-line advertising, video information displays, retail kiosks, lecture halls, auditoriums, and classrooms.
- Can distribute audio-video to eight displays
- Cascadable up to 64 displays via Looping Output
- Composite video up to 2200 feet (670m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- S-Video up to 1000 feet (300m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Supports up to 2 video and 2 audio channels
- Supports NTSC and PAL
See any errors on this page? Let us know.