The Active VGA Managed Dispatcher Hub (500170/171) distributes one (1) VGA and one (1) stereo audio channel via Cat5e/6 to up to eight (8) or sixteen (16) displays depending on the model. Designed for digital signage applications, the 500170 works in conjunction with the Active VGA Managed Receiver (500174) to support Cat5e/6 cable. Additionally the Active VGA Managed Repeater hub may be cascaded for increased distance. The overall system allows RS232 commands to be sent to remote displays.
Common Applications Include: Digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays and instore video.
- Distributes VGA/Audio to up to 8 or 16 displays
- Up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5e/6
- Gain/skew adjustment via manual, RS232, USB
- Cascadable with Active Repeater Hub (500172)
- Works with Active Managed Receivers (500174)
- GUI software controls gain, sharpness, skew
- Local VGA and audio output
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.