The MuxLab 500161 VGA 4x1 Switcher (220-240V) allows you to switch up to four (4) VGA (RGBHV) sources to a display using Cat5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
Working in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Transmitter (500141), the switcher supports a distance up to 600 ft (180 m) at 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) resolution. The DDC1 compliant switcher also supports remote power up to 150 ft (46 m).
For supporting a source and a display, a minimum of one 500140 is required, while up to three (3) sources can be supported using three (3) additional 500141 transmitters. The unit facilitates auto and manual switching modes and features GUI software and an IR remote for convenience.
The VGA 4x1 Switcher is ideal for use with applications that include digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays, and in-store video.
- Allows up to four (4) VGA (RGBHV) sources to be switched to one (1) display via Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- VGA up to 600 ft (180 m) at 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) resolution
- Supports remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Auto and manual switching modes
- Control via: manual, IR, RS232 and USB
- Plug and Play -- DDC1 compliant
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Includes GUI software and IR remote
- May be cascaded with VGA 1x4 Hub (500150)
- Ground loop isolation
- Manual gain compensation
- Diagnostic LED indicators
- Dimensions - 6.00" x 4.25" x 1.50" (15.3 x 10.8 x 3.80 cm)
- Weight - 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kgs)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.