The MuxLab 500147 Active VGA/Audio Receiverer Balun allows VGA or component video, analog stereo audio and/or digital audio, one IR-emitter signal, and one RS232 signal to be transmitted via a cost-effective unshielded copper twisted pair (UTP) cable in a point-to-point configuration.
The product supports remote power pass-thru and is DDC compliant with all "plug-and-play" laptops, PCs and displays. The product supports up to 1920 x 1200 pixels and 1080p resolution, and features manual gain adjustment for added versatility.
The product supports simultaneous stereo audio and digital audio transmission. The product provides IR emitter pass-through connectivity, supports up to 1080p resolution, and features manual brightness and sharpness adjustments.
The product converts the VGA signal from an balanced to unbalanced signal, and amplifies and equalizes the signal. It provides excellent image quality and minimizes distortions due to smearing, propagation delay, and phase deviation.
Applications include digital signage, residential, boardroom, classroom, and home theater video systems.
- VGA and stereo and/or digital audio transmission via cost-efficient UTP cable
- VGA up to 600 ft (180 m) via Cat5e/6 UTP @ 1920 x 1200
- Audio up to 1,000 ft (305 m) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Supports analog stereo or digital audio
- Supports RS232 or IR control
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) compliant
- Brightness, sharpness and skew adjustment potentiometers
- Ground loop isolation
- ABS fire retardant plastic
- LED diagnostic indicator lights
- Dimensions - 6.00" x 4.25" x 1.50" (15.3 x 10.8 x 3.80 cm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.