The CCTV IP Econo PoE Extender (500111) allows one IP camera (14 Watts) to be The CCTV IP Econo PoE Extender (500111) allows one IP camera (14 Watts) to be connected up to 1600 ft (500 m) via a single 75-ohm coax cable in a point-to-point configuration. The product works in pairs and the power consumption is low enough so that it does not load the PoE source or switch. The maximum distance depends on the grade of coax cable and the power consumption of the camrera. Common Application Include: Campus, highways, airports, hotels, casinos, commercial complexes, remote parking lots, entry gates, self-storage, hospitals, car dealerships, prisons and network connections.
- Preserve investment in coax infrastructurre
- Network connections in harsh electrical areas
- Used in pairs (sold separately)
- Connects IP PoE camera to 10/100BaseT PoE
- Switch via single coax cable
- Up to 330 ft (100m) @ 100Mbps @ 14W
- Does not require external PSU
- Works with MuxLab mounting accessories
See any errors on this page? Let us know.