The MuxLab USB 4-Port Extender Kit allows USB equipment to be connected up to 150 ft (46 m) at full-speed (12 Mbps) in a point-to-point (PtP) configuration. By contrast, standard USB connections are limited to 16 ft (5 m). The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter (TX) and one (1) receiver (RX) that uses a single Cat5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) in a structured cabling system. The receiver is a 4-port USB hub that supports up to four (4) self-powered USB devices. It supports up to four (4) bus-powered USB devices when used with the included power supply. Applications for the 500070 USB 4-Port Extender Kit include boardroom, classroom and residential setups, surveillance, home automation, and remote data logging systems.
- Connect up to four (4) USB 1.1 full-or low-speed devices to a USB host
- Maximum distance of up to 150 ft (46 m) via Cat5e/6
- Devices draw power from USB bus
- Power supply included for higher power (max. 500 mA) devices
- Includes US, UK and Euro receptacle blades
- Simple plug and play design
- ABS fire retardant plastic
- Includes VelcroTM adhesive mounting pads
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.