The MuxLab 500058 Component Video / Stereo Audio Balun (male) allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) stereo audio channel via a single Cat5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. The 500058 balun is used in pairs to transmit component video / stereo audio and supports 480i/p video transmission up to 1000 ft. (305 m) and 720p and 1080i/p video transmission up to 500 ft. (152 m). For analog stereo audio, the maximum transmission distance is up to 3,250 ft. (990 m).
The 500058 component video / stereo audio balun delivers high-definition resolution and combines RGB and true left/right stereo audio over four (4) twisted pairs for hi-fidelity commercial and residential AV applications that include DVD players, satellite receivers, plasma displays, projectors, monitors, up-converters, amplifiers, switchers, home theater and other equipment supporting HDTV component video and/or analog stereo audio.
- Allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) analog stereo audio signal via a single Cat5E/6
- UTP/STP cable
- Ground loop coupling (GLC) eliminates ground loop effects
- Supports high-definition (HDTV) video resolution & high-fidelity analog stereo audio
- Three (3) color-coded RCA-M plugs: Green (Y), Blue (Pb), Red (Pr)
- Two (2) RCA-F jacks for left/right analog stereo audio
- Modular shielded RJ45 jack ensures true plug 'n play connectivity
- Constructed from hardened fire retardant ABS plastic
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 6.00" video cable leads
See any errors on this page? Let us know.