The 500057 is a component-composite video balun, F from MuxLab that is capable of transmitting a composite video signal and a component video signal with the use of a Cat 5E/6 UTP cable. The 500057 component/composite video balun uses a Cat 5E/6 UTP cable, 1 RCA-F connector, 3 RCA-F gold plated connectors, plus modular RJ45 connectors for providing high compatibility for video formats such as 480i/p/720p/1080i/p. The 500057 video balun can be used as an inexpensive option to a coaxial cable, is effortless to install, and is ideal for use in residential or commercial HDTV video installations.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5/6
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5/6
- Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports composite video on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.