The MuxLab 500056 Component-Composite Video Balun (Male) allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) composite video signal using a Cat5E/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
When used in pairs, the 500056 Component-Composite Video Balun (male) supports applications that use 480i/p (max. 1000 ft.) and 720p and 1080i/p (max. 500 ft.) hi-definition (HDTV) video. In addition, it supports a composite video transmission distance up to 2,200 ft. (670 m). It offers support for composite video on a fourth twisted pair, and features molded color-coded RCA cable leads and modular shielded RJ45 jack for true plug 'n play connectivity.
- Allows transmission of one (1) component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) composite video signal
- Allows use of Cat5E/6 cables as an alternate to bulky & expensive coaxial cables
- Molded color-coded RCA (male) cable leads - Green (Y), Blue (Pb), and Red (Pr)
- Modular shielded RJ45 jack for true plug n' play connectivity
- Housed in a hardened fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Compact design - 2.40" x 2.25" x 1.00" plus 6" cable leads
- Weight - 2.6 oz (74 g)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.